Re: Message buffer names

> One unexpected consequence
> is that when you open a message, WL also seems to open the next one in the
> background, unless it is the most recent message (easy to see by switching
> to ibuffer or some other buffer list).  Perhaps this can be turned off in
> some setting for catching or prefetching.

See wl-message-buffer-prefetch-depth and wl-message-buffer-cache-size
varaible.  If you want to disable prefetch, set
wl-message-buffer-prefetch-depth to 0.

> The patch below works, but I had to do some tweaking to get only the subject
> rather than the folder name and the subject as the buffer name (which result
> in very long buffer names).

If buffer name consists of only subject, it is complicated to select
the buffer with keyboard when subject consists of non-ASCII
characters, e.g. Japanese.  If we commit the patch,
wl-message-default-buffer-name function's result should be more
customizable.

--
Kazuhiro Ito