Sending format=flowed

Hi,

I've just put together a simple hack to send out format=flowed e-mail from Wanderlust.

  http://www.pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr/~jch/software/files/format-flowed.el

If you're not familiar with format=flowed, it's a format of e-mail that works well with traditional mailers while allowing controlled wrapping on devices with small screens (such as handheld devices).

  http://joeclark.org/ffaq.html

In order to use that, just put format-flowed.el somewhere in your load-path, then say the following in your .wl:

  (require 'format-flowed)
  (add-hook 'mime-edit-translate-hook 'format-flowed-translate-message)

David, Kazuhiro -- should I integrate this with SEMI and submit it for inclusion?

-- Juliusz