Re: Sending format=flowed

> I've just put together a simple hack to send out format=flowed e-mail
> from Wanderlust.
(snip)
> David, Kazuhiro -- should I integrate this with SEMI and submit it for
> inclusion?

1. flwoed text's citation rule is not familiar with Wanderlust's
(SPACE between '>').  It would be better that converter is provided.

2. I have not tested, but the code seems not to consider text in
multipart nor multiple text part.

3. Please use SEMI providing regexp string for tag,
e.g. mime-edit-single-part-tag-regexp.

4. Is there any un-encoder for re-editing (not decoder for
displaying)?  When re-editing, we want to make text back to be
pre-encoded state if you want to encode flowed text automatically.

BTW, format=flowed parameter is not so convinient for Asian languages
(such as Japanese) without delsp parameter (described in RFC3676).

--
Kazuhiro Ito