Re: Sending format=flowed

1. flwoed text's citation rule is not familiar with Wanderlust's (SPACE between '>'). It would be better that converter is provided.

I think that Wanderlust's default should be changed -- nobody's using the spaces anymore. The current convention allows the user to distinguish between a nested citation (">>") and a cited line starting with a greater-than sign ("> >").

I'll add a user option to automatically convert "> > " to ">> ", although I think it's a bad idea.

2. I have not tested, but the code seems not to consider text in multipart nor multiple text part.

No, that's deliberate, it stops at the first tagged part. Starting your document with a text/plain tag, will automatically disable the formatting.

3. Please use SEMI providing regexp string for tag, e.g. mime-edit-single-part-tag-regexp.

Will do, thanks.

4. Is there any un-encoder for re-editing (not decoder for displaying)? When re-editing, we want to make text back to be pre-encoded state if you want to encode flowed text automatically.

Not possible in general -- the format I'm using does not allow representing all possible format=flowed encodings. I'll think about it.

BTW, format=flowed parameter is not so convinient for Asian languages (such as Japanese) without delsp parameter (described in RFC3676).

Yes, but I don't know how to reflow mixed Latin-Japanese text. If you have something like

    ABCD
    EFGH

and want to reflow it, how do you know whether to insert a space between D and E or to just stick them together? Do you just check whether D is Latin, or are there Japanese characters that require a space?

-- Juliusz