Re: wg list discipline

> Appeals are much less likely to get traction if the WG is in
> support of any moderating activities.

That might be a dangerous assumption.
If the action conflicts with our various process documents
and/or iesg stated policy I wouldn't be surprised if that would overrule
the fact that the WG thought it was a good idea.

Having said that, the fact that trying to focus the WG on a list of
items to address in the document still results in too much email
with too little content about what to say in the document has
me deeply concerned.

I don't know if Keith is intentionally trying to filibuster
forever or if he merely continues to see a need to respond to every
single email with which he disagrees (and there are others of the same ilk
which will then respond to Keith).

I wonder if the folks that respond to Keith can be
convinced to not respond to postings which to not discuss the text in
the specification in order to make progress. If they care about getting
the document done then there is some chance that they would.

   Erik