another role for the nomcom?

Thinking about the nomcom process, it occurred to me that AD or IAB
member is a job where the major form of performance feedback is being
fired.  From my experience as nomcom liason a few years ago, and from
the many interviews I've given to nomcom members over the years, it
strikes me that the nomcom has a large body of information on the
people who aren't up for renewal.  Perhaps feedback to the IESG and IAB
members from that process could be provided.  That is, the nomcom chair
could meet with (or email -- it would be a dozen meetings) the
continuing members to apprise them of community opinion of their
performance.