Re: "Stuckees?"

I think we need to reach some consensus in the "problem"
WG on this question (which is essentially how far we want to
formally delegate, and recognize, the responsibility for quality
control of documents). If we want this to extend beyond WG chairs
and editors, then it will need a name and job description.

   Brian