Scheduling of IESG retreat

Folks,

the preliminary returns are now up on http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/iesg/retreat-2003/scheduling.html

The two times that SO FAR seem optimal are:

- May 6-7
- June 5-6

Of the two, I'd much prefer the first one; earlier is better - even though it collides with my oldest daughter's birthday....

I think the most likely location is the US, given that we were in Europe last year, and the new people are all US-based; the US East Coast is a convenient "average" location, I think - but people who can suggest good places to have the meeting are welcome to suggest them!

We'll make the final decision at the Sunday get-together in San Francisco, but please mark the May 6-7 dates in your diaries now, so that you don't add NEW appointments on those dates!

The traditional format is "two full days" - count on arriving in the evening of the 5th, working for all of the 6th and the 7th (until 1600 or thereabouts), and staying together for dinner on the 7th too if you don't think you can get home given that schedule.

What do you think?

Harald