Re: address directorate ping

seems like the logical followup to our discussions with the RIRs.

once you two have a candidate mission statement, I think Leslie and I would want to share that with the RIR-chairs, saying "here's our delivery of the promise to set up something that gets the work done".

Query: would it make sense to do this the same way as the IRTF WGs do, and pair the limited-membership, clueful-people-only (?) directorate with an open mailing list for discussing the same set of issues?

Harald