Re: Last Call: Instructions to Request for Comments (RFC) Authors to BCP

I notice that although the Copyright section is mentioned, there
is no reference to the Intellectual Property notices required
by RFC 2026 and by draft-ietf-ipr-technology-rights in standards track
RFCs.

Otherwise, the draft looks fine to me. However, since there's a
normative reference to RFC 2026, it might need to wait until
draft-ietf-ipr-technology-rights and draft-ietf-ipr-submission-rights
are out.

   Brian