Re: A thought about agendas.....

Harald-

Is your comment that you are surprised that there isn't a strawman
agenda proposed at the time the chairs ask for additional items?  If
so, I agree that it's a lot more constructive to ask "is this
complete?"  than "what should we talk about?"  (This is why we insist
on a draft before adding items to meeting agendas, right?)

--aaron