ATTENTION: CEO/ PRESIDENT.

Sir,
You may not know me but my instinct directed me to write and
seek assistance from you. My name is Mr. John Bejih, the son of
late Engr. Adejah Gabriel Bejih of the Republic of Sierra
Leone, who was murdered in cold, in Free-Town on the 27th of
January, by the rebels who believe my husband was an anti Fodeh
Sanko, the rebel leader and the opposition of the President
Tejan Kabba administration.

My late father, until his death, had a bond to the tune of
US$2.5M (Two Million, Five hundred thousand, United States
Dollars), in one of the Traditional Financial Institutions in
Europe. Given the unstable economic situation and various
breaches on human rights, which of course has claimed the life
of my late father and is still threatening more on the life of
my entire family. My family's attorney and the executioner of
my late father's
"Will" has tried and contacted the Financial Institution in
Europe in respect of the family bond with her but was advised
that the only way it could be easy to claim, is for us to
forward an European bank account on whose name the cheque or
Bank draft would be raised, on our behalf for payment in two
installments.

For fear of insecurity and zeal to relocate my family to your
country for freedom purposes, and given that neither anyone nor
I, known and trust has a European bank account. I sort your
assistance on this area to please furnish me with your
cooperate or personal account n Europe, to enable us receive
the claim from the Financial Institution.
As soon as you receive the said funds in your account, you will
have to first send us some funds to enable my family and me
relocate down to your country and start a new-life and business.

We have agreed to compensate you with 10% of the total funds,
while 5% we have mapped out to take care of both international
and local expenses. Meanwhile, we strongly depend on your
advice to invest the remaining 85% in any profitable venture in
your country.

Upon your acceptance to facilitate this transaction on behalf
of my family and me, I will instruct our attorney to fax to you
a copy of MOU/ deed of Assignment for your perusal and
endorsement before forwarding your bank particulars to the
Traditional bank in Europe.

Confirm receipt urgently by a return mail and let us know the
better way forward.

God bless you and your family.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. John Bejih.