RE: A thought about agendas.....

Harald,

An open ended request from the chair about agenda items does not
indicate that all requests will be honored.

I usually send an initial, open-ended request for agenda items,
with a note of what I consider to be the important issues.  After
I get a sense of what the WG feels is important (based upon
requests for slots), I usually get a fair agenda together.
I don't claim omnipetence as one of my chair duties, so asking
the WG for agenda items seems fair to me.

John