Re: WG Chairs Training

OK, trying again (to be awake), if I got Pete's point, the
surprise was the e-mail saying "will you approve this unforeseen
apparently-working-group ID?", and the subsequent rats-nest
trying to explain why the ID can't be approved (typically 45
minutes before a 00 ID cutoff date)...

And I echo Aaron's preference for draft-author-targetWG prefixes
- again, helps me think "I should read this draft".

Spencer