Re: please review rfc-index.xml

At 06:47 PM 3/18/2003 -0800, Aaron Falk wrote:
Well, you could start with
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rsync-help.html...
I don't think we're communicating. Yes, I maintain a mirror at Cisco as well, which internal versions of the rfc.html and drafts.html files reference. I also generate, from the indices, meta-information about the directories themselves, for the lawyers, PR folks, docs folks, management, yes the engineers, and various and sundry others to use. It's easier than answering the dumbo questions that I periodically get.

Sample dumbo question and response, exchanged today with Cisco PR, follows: