Re: interim meetings

> What do I do if I want a WG to have an interim meeting?

Note, guessing this is ppvpn, IMO, the first step is a 3-6 month
roadmap for the WG.

identifying what needs to be done along that timeline (what drafts,
who writes them, time to digest document, mailing list discussion,
etc., what decisions need to be made, what prep work needs to be done
to allow those decisions to me made in an unrushed, open manner,
etc.). Somewhere in there fits an interim meeting. Maybe. Will the key
people be able to attend?  Will the key drafts be produced in time?

Note, I may be a bit biased here, as I've soured somewhat on "let's
have an interim meeting, as they tend to be more productive". I'm
fully supportive of "lets have an interim meeting to make progress as
outlined in this agenda/plan".

Thomas