RE: Evaluation: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-sonet-sdh - Generalized Mu ltiprotocol Label Switching Extensions for SONET and SDH Control to Prop o sed Standard

I thought Allison worried about the security, but I don't think
she had specific issues and was hoping/asking you for a serious
check. So if you do not see issues, then I would assume all
will be OK with this doc.

Thanks,
Bert