Re: Last Call: RTCP attribute in SDP to Proposed Standard

>The IESG has received a request from the Multiparty Multimedia Session
>Control Working Group to consider RTCP attribute in SDP
><draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp4nat-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard.
>
>The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
>final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
>iesg@ietf.org or ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by 2003-4-14.
>
>Files can be obtained via http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusi
>c-sdp4nat-03.txt

I've read this through, and I'm OK with the mechanism proposed.

However it references RFC 1889 (RTP), and discusses limitations of RTP
from RFC 1889 which are no longer limitations, since the approval of
draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-12.txt as Draft Standard.  Thus I think the
document needs to be revised to reference the RFC that
draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-12.txt will become, rather than an RFC that is
already obsolete.

Cheers,
	Mark