RE: Last Call: Instructions to Request for Comments (RFC) Authors to BCP

IESG:

The IANA has reviewed the following Internet-Draft which is in Last
Call: <draft-rfc-editor-rfc2223bis-04.txt>, and has the following
comments with regards to the publication of this document:

Just a suggestion...

For section 2.10, would it be possible to add text indicating
the authors should include the requested assignments and/or
registrations in the IANA considerations section.

For example, some document have the RFC-Editor and IANA go searching
through the document for where the actual TBDs are.  This is fine,
but what is also helpful is to have a concrete list in the IANA
Considerations section as well.  Something like:

     Parameter       Value
     -----------    -------
     Blah-abc     TBD by IANA
     Blah-xyz     TBD by IANA
     Blah-blah    TBD by IANA

Again, just a suggestion.  I think it makes both our lives easier.
RFC-Editor and agree or disagree.  :)

Please respond to the IANA about our concerns with regards to this
document.  Failing to do so may cause delay of the approval and
publication of your document.

Thank you.

Michelle S. Cotton
(on behalf of the IANA)