Re: Proposed resolution of the AD-shepherded info/experimental non-WG document issue

> I suggest that we add the following text to the IESG charter:

> 	    When an AD decides that an Informational or
>             Experimental document is of particular importance to the
>             community, the AD may also choose to put it directly
>             before the IESG. This document will then be processed in
>             the same fashion as an Informational or Experimental
>             document from a working group.

What this doesn't capture is the "AD Evaluation" step that preceeds
putting a document before the IESG. That phase is an important point
that is the focus of much discussion about what should be happening
during IESG review.

Also, I don't personally put stuff on the IESG's agenda I am
shepherding until I've reviewed it and gotten revisions for things I
think need fixing (e.g, stuff I know the IESG will have an issue
with). The above makes it sound like that is what I should do.

Thomas