RE: RFC Editor Current Queue (fwd)

> > I believe I have only one of those on my queue
> >> TO           21.0 draft-aromanov-snmp-hiqa-04.txt              23.0
> >
> > And... I started to do the Policy FW WG docs (which have been in queue
> > for more than 6 months also). I figured those have priority.
> > Sorry
> >
> > I can update the tracker and state
> >   "delayed because of high workload by regular WG documents"
> >
> > Would that help?
>
> yes.

OK, I just did that.

> is there any way to get help to you in reviewing either the
> Policy FW docs or the aromanov doc (or the rest of your queue)?

I have one finished and comment posted to WG list last week.
The otehr one I just finished. Now I need to type in my handscribbled
notes and post to WG.

> ie if you're overloaded with a long queue, that's a more
> important problem, and we should fix that....
> the RFC-Ed stuff is just one symptom.

Yep... but... I doubt that it is just me.
WHen you mentioned my Policy WG docs as an example during the
miniretreat at the last IETF, I thought I was the only one.
When Bill Fenner then showed the list... it looks as if I am
in better shape than many other ADs.

Do we need help to decrease our workload?
I think yes.
How can we do that?
I am trying to find help all the time.
Not always successfull.
I have found that when I ask a MIB doctor personally to review a
doc, that the chances of him/her saying YES are MUCH higher than
when I send a "who volunteers to review X" to the MIB doctor
mailing list.

Oh well... Suggestions welcome.

Bert