From: "IANA" <iana@icann.org>
Date: tor okt 31, 2002 00:29:37 Europe/Stockholm
To: Patrik Faltstrom <paf@cisco.com>, "Wijnen, Bert \(Bert\)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>
Cc: "Iesg-Secretary \(E-mail\)" <iesg-secretary@ietf.org>, "Iesg \(E-mail\)" <iesg@ietf.org>
Subject: RE: Back on agenda please: draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-16.txt

Patrik, Bert,

Apologies for the delay. The answer that Kurt/Bob gave
seemed fine to me.

I understand the IANA instructions to add
6 pcimSchema Policy Core Information Model LDAP Schema RFCxxxx
to iso.org.dod.internet.directory (1.3.6.1.1).

Then a new registry would be created for pcimSchema (1.3.6.1.1.6),
and all the registrations outlined in section 8.2 of this
document would then be added, having 6 replace the "IANA-ASSIGNED-OID".

If I understand correctly, then remove the disucss.

Thanks (and again-apologies for the delay),

Michelle