Re: Agenda, version zero

Hi Harald,
Speaking as a newcomer, some more education/discussion
of how the IESG interacts with working groups would be welcome.
I note that at the moment you have two sessions on how to deal
with document processing (running, essentially, from 1 to 3:15 on
Tuesday). I'd find it valuable to have some time to discuss:

How do we decide to charter WGs?

How do we keep working groups on track, both in
terms of working to plan and working to milestones?

How do we get cross-working group or cross-area
clue flowing?

To put it another way, at the moment, the agenda focuses
on managing the end of the production process; some focus
on the other parts of the process would be good.
thanks,
Ted