Fwd: Agenda, version zero

Sorry, sent this just to Harald by mistake.
							Ted

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ted Hardie <hardie@qualcomm.com>
Date: Wed Apr 23, 2003 3:32:28 PM US/Pacific
To: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Subject: Re: Agenda, version zero

On Wednesday, April 23, 2003, at 03:22 PM, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

good comment. what should we remove?

there's a trap in the way we do things - in that wg management is done quite a lot "by ear", while document review is such a commonplace activity that we have fairly rigid rules for it - and need to make sure those rules are "right".

what should we remove?

How about tightening the two "Strategy..." sessions to a half-hour each,
and taking a half hour out of the ID-nits discussion. That frees up an
hour total. Some juggling would be necessary to keep Lunch in
the same place, but we could also move it a half-hour later and shift
the Document review discussion to before lunch.

regards,
Ted