Re: FW: resend on draft-ietf-ipo-framework

Bert,

 Let's do it this way--I'll take this as an action item, but still
 will leave the draft on the agenda so I have a complete picture
 after the telechat. We will also have a chat to discuss the routing-
 related points there.

 BTW, could you send me Deborah's e-mail?
 Thanks.

--
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin/