RE: Evaluation: draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2511bis - Internet X.509 Publi c Key Infrastructure Certificate Request Message Format (CRMF) to Propose d Standard

>The authors tell me that the ASN.1 has not changed from RFC 2511.

Presumably they meant "in a significant way"; the ASCII -> UTF8
change probably does count as a change.  Changing the name of an
OID is not legal in SNMP; I have no idea what the rules are for this.
(This document renames { id-regInfo 1 } from id-regInfo-asciiPairs to
id-regInfo-utf8Pairs).

(see http://irg.attlabs.net/~fenner/2511bis.html )

  Bill