RE: Evaluation: draft-vaudreuil-mdnbis - Message Disposition Notification to Draft Standard

> >                     Yes    No-Objection  Discuss *  Abstain
> > Bert Wijnen         [   ]     [ X ]       [   ]      [   ]

> Oh well ... this ID-NITs byte us again:

> - Many lines are beyond column 72, many pages are too long.
>     -: 32 pages longer than 58 lines, max 61 lines

This I regard as being in the RFC Editor's baliwick.

> - Example on page 13:
>       Reporting-UA:  rogers-mac.dcrt.nih.gov; Foomail 97.1

>   Should be something at example.com, no?

Yep. I'll fix them in an RFC Editor note.

> - Same for the example on page 27

> - References not split in normative and informative

They are all normative, so this is an easy fix. A couple of entry updates are
needed since three of them are now RFCs.

> Other nits:
> - bottom page 18. Is it just a closing ) that is missing, or more text?
>   It says:       should follow the "X-", (e.g. "X Foomail

It is supposed to read (e.g. "X-Foomail-fratzed"). This is unchanged from
RFC 2298.

				Ned