Re: Document Blocking (Was: I-D

> actually we imposed a deadline on ourselves last year.
> Discuss writeups are due before the next telechat, or the Discuss will be
> considered lifted.

Hmm. We did? Is this in the minutes somewhere? In any case, we haven't
implemented it. Empty words.

E.g., Allison hasn't sent in her discuss on
draft-ietf-ipv6-unicast-aggr-v2-02.txt. Note: not picking on her, I've
exchanged some mail with the chairs about this, and I also view it is
my job to coax this out of her or just do the writeup, since I have a
good idea of what it is, but I just haven't gotten to this (and now
see a bazillion things on, e.g., problem-statement that deserve a
response and, ..)

My point is, we talk, but don't always deliver, and the community
seizes upon that. And rightly so.

How will we fix?

It would help if we had administrative processes that would remind us
of what we are supposed to be doing but aren't. We're going in that
direction, but are far from there.

Thomas