RE: Last Call: Using DNS to securely publish SSH key fingerprints to Proposed Standard

IESG:

The IANA has reviewed the following Internet-Draft which is
in Last Call: <draft-ietf-secsh-dns-04.txt>, and has the
following comments with regards to the publication of this
document:

We understand the IANA Actions to be the following:

Assign a RR Type code for SSHFP in the Resource Record (RR) TYPEs
registry found at the following:

<http://www.iana.org/assignments/dns-parameters>

We will also create to new separate registries for the following:

 SSHFP RR type for public key algorithms
 SSHFP RR type for fingerprint types

Please respond to the IANA if we have misunderstood the IANA
considerations in this document.  Failing to do so may cause
delay of the approval and publication of your document.

Thank you.

Michelle S. Cotton
(on behalf of the IANA)