Re: draft-ietf-ppvpn-requirements-06

Alex:

Sorry for my delay in responding to this note. None of these comments represent show stoppers. All can be handled by the RFC Editor.

Russ

Russ,

> 33 lines contain non-ASCII characters.

noted

> Section 1 (Introduction) says:

> This document describes requirements for two types of network-based
> L3 PPVPNs: aggregated routing VPNs [RFC2547bis] and virtual routers
> [PPVPN-VR] and one type of CE-based PPVPN [IPsec-PPVPN].

> Please reword. It is not clear how to parse this sentence into two types.

How about we address this with an rfc-ed note:

Section 1:

OLD:
This document describes requirements for two types of network-based
L3 PPVPNs: aggregated routing VPNs [RFC2547bis] and virtual routers
[PPVPN-VR] and one type of CE-based PPVPN [IPsec-PPVPN].

NEW:
This document describes requirements for three types of network-based
L3 PPVPNs: aggregated routing VPNs [RFC2547bis], virtual routers
[PPVPN-VR], and one type of CE-based PPVPN [IPsec-PPVPN].

> The right hand side of Figure 3.2 is not quite right.

noted, we can ask them to fix this in author's 48h, if you don't mind.

Thanks.

Alex