**IESG Telechat Participation (Last Call :-)**

Dear IESG Members:

If you have not already done so, then please confirm your participation in tomorrow's IESG telechat by sending a message to the ticket system (iesg-secretary@ietf.org). I realize that this process is different from the one that you normally follow, and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this unavoidable change in procedure. However, it would really help the Secretariat staff in organizing the materials for the telechat if we know in advance who will..and who will not...attend.

Thank you so much for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,

Barbara

Barbara B. Fuller
Acting Executive Director