RE: IANA Matrix project

IESG,

Per our telechat this morning, here is the most
updated version of the IANA Matrix.  This page
will eventually replace the current listing of
all IANA registries.

<http://www.iana.org/thismatrix.htm>

Please review the Matrix, especially areas in
which you are familiar with.

We want to have as much accurate information as
possible before introducing the new page at the
next IETF meeting.

Let me know if you have any questions/comments.  When this
is completed I think it will be a great source of information
and it will make life easier for the IETF community, the IANA,
and the IESG.

Thanks in advance,

Michelle
IANA