RE: IANA Matrix project - X-Types and Sub Types

MMmm... Gee... there are a lot for which we seem to not know how
they got started and even more for which we have no idea what the
rules are for making new assignments.

Oh well...

For entries
   - X-Types and Sub Types                (?)     (?)
   - Auth_Session X-Types and Sub-Types   RFC 3520 0-127: IETF consensus
                                                   128-255: Private use
                                                   (section 8)

Are these X-types and Sub Types not the same? That is, is there
not just one entry and it is controlled as per RFC3520?

Thanks,
Bert