RE: IANA Matrix project - ifTypes

You have an entry:

    ifTypes         RFC 2863 (?)      Review by "expert"
                                     (Bert Wijnene and Keith McCloghrie

I think that the request to IANA to start a registry (as an
IANA maintained MIB module) was originally made in RFC1573,
sect 3.2.10 and section 5. It does not give explicit guidelines/rules
as how to make new assignments. Keith and I have been heling IANA
up till now (and I guess we'll continue to do so).

Of course the current ifMIB module (which is where the ifTypes
are used) is indeed RFC2863. Maybe just mention both RFCs.

Thanks,
Bert