Re: draft of rights in submissions draft

> I guess I see a document being within the IETF STD process and
> a doc within an IETF WG as two independent statuses, both requiring
> the right to produce derivative works.

according to the definitions - all working group documents are
in the IETF Sandards Process (i.e. the process described in RFC 2026)
The IETF Standards Process is not limited to standards track documents

> >    development the Contributor must then resubmit the IETF Contribution
> >    without the limitation notices before a working group can formally
> >    adopt the IETF Contribution as a working group document.
>
> Observation: this essentially means that Natalia will need to check
> that each WG document allows derivative works. I like it.

at least before it can be added to the list of docs on a working group
web page

Scott