Re: Subject Lines on Tickets (Part I)

Hi Russ:

At 02:32 PM 6/3/2003 -0400, you wrote:

Please send a message to the WG Chairs mailing list about (1).
That's a good idea.  I will do it.

I do not understand when (5) ought to be used.
It should be used when you have a question or comment about an issue as opposed to a request for the Secretariat to carry out an action. For example, please see tickets # 7135, 7553, 7519, 7516, 7503, and 7403. The good news is that most discussion tickets actually do *not* come from ADs :-)

(By the way, you can also avoid generating discussion tickets by not copying the ticket system on e-mail discussions.)

Regards,

Barbara