Re: 57th IETF WG/BOF Scheduling - Draft Agenda (as of June 10th)

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, Randy Bush wrote:
> > We've got someone who can only be in Vienna Monday and
> > Tuesday.
>
> we go through this all the time.  the meeting is all week.  if
> someone chooses not to be there the whole week, that's their choice.

Agreed.

However, note that there are some (well, at least one) other
process-related BOF's too.  I don't know how popular those will be, and
whether there is a requirement to have problem-statement first before the
others take place.

My own guess is that other process-related meetings are not as popular,
and it may be acceptable to have an earlier slot for them than for
problem-statement.