Re: Agenda and Package for June 26, 2003 Telechat

I very rarely use the email agenda; I usually use the web version.
I looked at the email versions last week and this week, and I can't make
any sense of them at all, I think mostly because of the issue that Randy
brought up.  For me, the visual distinction between headings and documents
(e.g. indentation) and between individual documents (e.g. vertical
whitespace) is crucial.  I didn't comment because I don't usually use
the email version.

  Bill