Re: draft-ietf-ftpext-mlst-16.txt

--On 24. juni 2003 01:55 +0700 Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU> wrote:

I see 4 comments in the "draft status tracker" page.   I'm not sure
of the exact status of those (since they claim to be talking about
version 0) but just to save some time, I will make some comments
about those comments, so perhaps we can get this draft cleared up
a little quicker.
Thank you!

the comments currently entered came from transcribing the old ballot into the new ballot-tracking system - the "version 0" is a bug, and the comments are old, which may explain why there are comments that have already been corrected in the latest version.

The document got lost in the scuffle when we changed ADs this spring; apologies for the delay incurred by that.

Harald