Re: Format of Draft Minutes of the June 26, 2003 IESG Teleconference

Harald,
	I think it is important to keep the "under discussion by
the IESG", as it helps those reading to understand that it is not
a single AD blocking a document, but the IESG coming to consensus
about the issues raised.   I think the recent discussion of the
Legg component matching draft is a good example here; Steve
raised an issue, I replied, and we both ended up wanting input
from you and Russ in order to be sure of how the document should
be understood.  "$AD_NAME has raised issues with this document"
wouldn't capture that flavor for me, and I suspect it wouldn't
for others as well.
	Just my two cents,
				Ted