Request to Expedite RFC processing (draft-chiba-radius-dynamic-authorization-20.txt)

RFC Editor,

The IESG requests that the RFC Editor expedite publication of the following
documents, which the IESG has already approved and announced:

1. draft-chiba-radius-dynamic-authorization-20.txt
2. draft-aboba-radius-iana-07.txt

Specifically, this request is to satisfy a request from 3GPP2 to have
RFC numbers available that they can cite in internal documents by July
9. Specifically, 3GPP2 indicates:

> Subject: Expediting draft-chiba-radius-dynamic-authorization-20.txt

> The above captioned draft represents the final dependency for
> publication of TIA-835-C. It is in the RFC editor's queue. We
> request that the RFC Editor assign a number for this draft as soon as
> possible to allow publication of TIA-835-C. We would be able to
> approve TIA-835-C for publication on Wednesday July 9 if we had an RFC
> number at that time. Your assistance in this matter is greatly
> appreciated. If you require more clarification, please let me know.

> Best Regards,
> Tom Hiller
> 3GPP2 Liaison to IETF

Thank you,