RE: FW: Newly updated draft-ietf-atommib-atm2-19.txt

> Mmm... I now wanted to bvote YES, but I cannot find that a
> ballot/evaluation email was ever sent to us, was it?
> If so, then I seem to have either lost it or never received
> it. I seem unable to vote online as well, or at least I cannot
> find how to do it.

Crafting a response to what I included below should work.

  Erik

To: Internet Engineering Steering Group <iesg@ietf.org>
From: IESG Secretary <iesg-secretary@ietf.org>
Subject: Evaluation: draft-ietf-atommib-atm2 -
        Definitions of Supplemental Managed Objects for ATM Interface
--------

Last Call to expire on: 2003-06-19

        Please return the full line with your position.

                      Yes  No-Objection  Discuss  Abstain
Harald Alvestrand    [   ]     [   ]     [   ]     [   ]
Steve Bellovin       [   ]     [   ]     [   ]     [   ]
Randy Bush           [   ]     [   ]     [   ]     [   ]
Bill Fenner          [   ]     [   ]     [   ]     [   ]
Ned Freed            [   ]     [   ]     [   ]     [   ]
Ted Hardie           [   ]     [   ]     [   ]     [   ]
Russ Housley         [   ]     [ X ]     [   ]     [   ]
Allison Mankin       [   ]     [   ]     [   ]     [   ]
Thomas Narten        [   ]     [   ]     [   ]     [   ]
Erik Nordmark        [ X ]     [   ]     [   ]     [   ]
Jon Peterson         [   ]     [   ]     [   ]     [   ]
Bert Wijnen          [   ]     [   ]     [   ]     [   ]
Alex Zinin           [   ]     [   ]     [   ]     [   ]

2/3 (9) Yes or No-Objection opinions needed to pass.

DISCUSSES AND COMMENTS:

^L