RE: FW: Newly updated draft-ietf-atommib-atm2-19.txt

Mmm... I now wanted to bvote YES, but I cannot find that a
ballot/evaluation email was ever sent to us, was it?
If so, then I seem to have either lost it or never received
it. I seem unable to vote online as well, or at least I cannot
find how to do it.

Thanks,
Bert