Re: Evaluation: draft-ietf-sip-sctp - The Stream Control Transmission Protocol as a Transport for for the Session Initiation Protocol

                      Yes  No-Objection  Discuss  Abstain
Erik Nordmark        [   ]     [ X ]     [   ]     [   ]

If somebody else cares strongly about this that person might want
to pick it up as a discuss.

The document is put forth as a proposed standard, which is fine
since it satisfies that criteria, but contains text stating that
the purpose is to allow experimentation.
I'm concerned that this could be viewed as a precendent for making
less baked specifications become PS.
Thus I think a different wording would be better - e.g. along the
lines of "the purpose is to get deeper implementation and operational
experience of running SIP over SCTP".

  Erik