Re: impact of recent cisco vulnerability

On måndag, jul 21, 2003, at 08:12 Europe/Stockholm, itojun@iijlab.net wrote:

	because of recent cisco vulnerability, many ISPs installed filters
	that would drop mobile-ip4 (ip protocol type 55), both inbound and
	outbound at EBGP routers, as a countermeasure until they upgrade all
	of the cisco routers they have.  it would seriously impact the
	deployment/use of mobile-ip4.
Weird. The problem is, as far as I understand, only traffic _to_ the router, not _through_.

Is what you write something I should give back to PSIRT so they can give more precise information on how to fix the problem?

paf