RE: online repository of drafts, and expired drafts with wdiff's available

that was done - I apologise for not letting everyone know

   rsync bgp.potaroo.net::ietfdocs

warning: Randy has detected that I do gratuitous daily updates on files
that makes the rsync labour harder than it could on each refresh. I've
promised to look at this, but so far I've yet to do so.

(The 'Joe Touch' caveat also applies - this is a personal use archive,
not a public resource. I have not made any external links point to
this archive).

  Geoff