RE: Certicom IP Rights

...  I just noticed that I'm quoted (from 1998) on Certicom IPR :-(

That was long ago and far away ... I am no longer at Certicom.

However, the references for this issue are not my e-mail, but
the following IPR statements:

http://ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/ietf/IPR/CERTICOM-IPSEC-ECC
http://ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/ietf/IPR/CERTICOM-ECDSA
http://ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/ietf/IPR/CERTICOM-SMIME