Re: FW: AD response to Site-Local Appeal

Here we go again...

As I am the IPv6 WG chair who asked the allegedly ambiguous
question, I will obviously recuse myself from the IESG
consideration of Tony Hain's appeal.

Please let me and Bob Hinden know if you would like a response
from us in our role as IPv6 WG co-chairs.

Margaret