Re: FW: AD response to Site-Local Appeal

Tony Hain wrote:

Keith Moore wrote:

Tony,

there was strong concensus in the WG to deprecate SL.
No, there was a question asked where there would be multiple undefined
meanings for a Yes vote, and multiple undefined meanings for a No vote.
Basically a blank check for the chair to tell the WG what it had decided.

On the contrary, I believe that there was strong consensus about the nature of
the question. In fact (as I recall) at the meeting in SF there was signifficant
discussion about the question posed - there was ample opportunity to clear up
any remaining confusion about the question posed.

MVH leifj