Re: Plenary Format - discussion notes

At 15 Aug 2003 07:19:44 -0700, Eric Rescorla wrote:

> I agree here. This is the chance that individuals in the community
> have to challenge the IESG (and to a lesser extent the IAB).
> That doesn't work properly without them being present.

present yes.  on stage in a last supper configuration, no.

unless we're into the street theater of watching i* facial expressions
while challengers poke at them, it seems to me that having the i*
folks walk up to a mike (perhaps at a podium) to respond would work.

i think it's the last supper that randy's talking about getting rid
of, not the requirement that i* folks be in the room and respond to
relevant questions.